Friday, September 5, 2008

He has returned!

The Prodigal Son came home...this morning. I looked again last night, and nothing. But this morning (about 6:45am) he came walking up. Head down, not looking me in the eyes, but awaiting an applause or something. I still have loved on him. I am letting him know my disappointment. So, his homecoming was not like the one in the Bible. (Sorry, God.) My arms were not outstretched, although my heart was elated.

Georgiamom is right when she says that he is a "playboy." As M says, Buddy is "still in the game," if you know what I mean. If I made him an appointment to "remove" his manhood, he may stick a little closer to home. Come to think of it...I know a few men who may need that same kind of treatment. (That was low, sorry,)

So, if someone in our area has some beautiful chocolate lab puppies for sale in the next few months...get one. They may be just as beautiful (though wandering) as their father!

1 comment:

Mom of Eleven said...

Ever heard of shock collars?
Just kidding,
Wendy